The premier pickleball league in Florida. Friendly competitive team play with pickleballers from surrounding communities. Our leagues run year-round, and we are working to get more communities involved.
Register for the Fall 2020 Season here. You are looking for the RED "Signup" tab. You will need to know your team name before you register. If you do not have a team, you can register under the Team "Hodgepodge." If you wish to captain a team, please contact Laurie Gray.
If you do not have a team yet and do not want to register without having a team assignment, contact Laurie@In2pickle.com or Tony@In2pickle.com and we will do our best to help you find a team.
The official rules for the Florida Pickleball League and USAPA:
- 2020 Rules for Florida Pickleball League
- 2020 Code of Conduct for Florida Pickleball League
- Quick summary of rules by International Federation of Pickleball (IFP)
- Quick summary of pickleball scoring
- Engish full version of USAPA Official Rulebook by IFP
- For other languages, visit the International Federation of Pickleball (IFP) site
- 2020 IFP Rules Change Summary
If there is a question about the rules, err on the side of friendly play. Otherwise, contact the Florida Pickleball League (FPL) Administrator.
If you want more information about your level, you can check the the IPTPA ratings skills assessment, HERE.
Welcome to the League.
Contact Laurie Gray, the In2Pickle League Administrator, for more information.