GX5 PATENTED SOLID SPAN TECHNOLOGY (SST) FEATURES:
- Superb Sound and Feel: Offers an outstanding soft feel and sound
- Slim Aerodynamic Frame: Maximized Maneuverability, Fast and Responsive
- Carbon Fiber Edgeless Frame: Larger Hitting Surface Area, Reduced Mishits
- Massive Sweet Spot: Optimized Ball Response from Center to Rim of Paddle
- Infinite Play: Consistent Performance from day one forward
- Dampener System: Perfect vibration control, Amazing Feel
- Torque Stabilization: Balanced and Stable during play
- High Performance Grip Circumference: For Comfort and More Wrist Roll
- Hyper Bite Spin Technology: Offers more Ball Bite for Max Spin on Demand
- Control and Power Option: To Enhance your Game and Compete with Focus
- Durability: Trust your Gear. Play with Unmatched Durability
- No Delamination, No Honeycomb Core, No Soft Spots
- Hand Crafted Carbon Fiber Structure
- Single Piece Molded Construction
- USAPA Approved
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Construction: Patented Solid Span Technology
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Handle Circumference: 3 5/8” or 3 15/16” grip
- Handle Length: 4-3/4"
- Paddle Length: 15-7/8"
- Paddle Width: 8"
- Paddle Thickness: 7/16"
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Wrap - Black
- Warranty: 1 year
This paddle is very well balanced and not top heavy at all which is extremely important if you don't have much wrist strength. I have always played with paddles about 7.2-7.4 oz due to tennis elbow. When I first picked up this paddle, I was surprised it weighed 7.8 oz. Something about this paddle allows me to put a lot of top spin on the ball. It's great for power, but I don't feel I've lost any control. The paddle is extremely durable and doesn't have an edge guard. Not having an edge guard keeps the paddle playing consistently. When edge guards start to separate from the paddle, they don't play well. Probably my favorite thing about this paddle is the sound. There's still the Pickleball "pop", but it's quieter which allows the ball to sneak up on my opponent a lot faster than they expect!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.