A. Products (except for paddles, see below) must be new and not used.
B. You can obviously try on shoes, clothes, gloves, and other items to make sure you like them, that they fit well, etc. But we ask that you not use the item in a game or otherwise outdoors (like walking with your shoes on asphalt) if you wish to return the item. There is not much we can do with a scuffed-up pair of shoes that are returned to us, for instance.
C. Please include all labels and original packaging. For items with attached tags, please do not remove the tags from the item.
A paddle must be suited for your game. How are you going to know that unless you have played with the paddle – right?
If you buy a paddle from In2Pickle and do not like the paddle, you may return it under our 90-day return policy. For paddles:
1. If you are unsure what paddle is right for you before you buy, please review our Paddle Guides and Videos (as many as might help). If you are still unsure, please reach out to us at Pickleball@In2Pickle.com and we will try to help you pick one.
2. Play with the paddle.
3. If you do not like the paddle, send it back to us as soon as possible so we can get you the right paddle (you do not have to purchase a replacement paddle from us – it is just an option).
4. Please keep the paddle in its original packaging when not in use and avoid storing the paddle in your car (or other hot location).
5. Feel free to use the paddle as much as necessary to determine if it is right for you. If you do not feel that the paddle is right for you, please stop using the paddle and let us know as soon as possible that you will be returning the paddle.
Our objective is to help you find the paddle that is right for you.
How to process a return
If you are not happy with anything you buy from us, let us know as soon as you can (Pickleball@In2Pickle.com). We will let you know how to return the product to us (except for nets we handle the cost of shipping).
It is not a requirement, but we would appreciate knowing the reason for the return. It will help us determine if products continue to provide the level of satisfaction we strive for in all our products.
Once everything is in order, we will issue a refund no questions asked.
We may decline a return if:
• Your return is later than 90 days;
• A product (other than paddles) shows signs of wear
• A paddle shows excessive signs of wear or improper care (we are talking about a paddle that has been used every day for a month with visible signs of wear and tear)
• A customer is engaging in practices that are determined by us to abuse the return policy.
If we decline a return, you will have the option of having the item returned to you – you will need to arrange for the shipping of the item. If you are unsure as to whether an item will be accepted, reach out to us and we can set up a video call to review the item before you ship it back.